Our experienced catering team works to ensure your food is presented perfectly and our in-house florist and event designers are dedicated to creating flowers and décor to surpass expectations. Taste is committed to making your wedding day flawless and we recommend having a wedding coordinator to help facilitate, manage, negotiate, and mediate the countless details that go into bringing a wedding together. The type and involvement of the wedding coordinator will depend on your needs and the complexity of your wedding. From a Day-Of Coordinator to a Full-Service Planner, Taste can help meet your specific needs.
The Full-Day Taste Coordinator will be with you for your entire wedding day. This service is for the bride or groom who has planned everything on their own, but wants complete freedom from having to manage any details on their special day.
Full-day Coordination Services include:
- Complete coordination of wedding day
- Oversee set-up and timeline of the ceremony
- Coordinate & Attend Ceremony Rehearsal
- Placement of programs and execution of ceremony floor plan
- Confirm and manage ceremony vendors (musicians, officiant, photographer, and more)
- Coordinate wedding party and assist photographer with Shot List
- Maintain the schedule of toasts, first dance, bouquet toss and overall execution of timeline, placement of favors, escort cards and gifts
- Confirm and manage all outside vendors
Taste prides itself on our industry relationships that we have built over the past 30 years. We partner with the best Wedding Planners in the Bay Area, who can offer years of experience and an immense knowledge of the industry.You may want to consult with a Full-Service Wedding Planner if you need guidance and event expertise, have limited time or live out of town and cannot be fully involved in planning your wedding. These are our trusted and preferred Full-Service Wedding Planners. We invite you to contact them directly for more information and pricing of their services.